- Each accepted paper must be registered by any one of the author(s).
- Extra page length charges would be applicable beyond 8 pages. You have to make a complete payment in such case (i.e., Regular Registration + Extra Page Charges). Extra page charges is Rs. 1000/- per page subjected to maximum 10 pages are allowed .
- You are requested to attend the conference and present your paper under the oral presentation session. If the registered/corresponding author is unable to attend the conference, the same can be attended and presented on his/her behalf by the co-authors. The paper will not be sent to Springer for publication without completing registration and presentation.
Fees for Members of ACM, IEEE, CSI (Academician) are 30%- less on regular registration fees for members of professional society and for accompanying persons Rs. 3000 (With Kit) and Rs. 2000 (With out Kit).
Foreign Delegates Academician Student Delegates Industry Delegates Up to 8th August, 2017 (Earlybird) After 8th August, 2017 (Regular) Up to 8th August, 2017 (Earlybird) After 8th August, 2017 (Regular) Up to 8th August, 2017 (Earlybird) After 8th August, 2017 (Regular) Up to 8th August, 2017 (Earlybird) After 8th August, 2017 (Regular) IEEE/CSI/ACM MEMBER 200 USD 300 USD Rs. 5600 Rs. 5600 Rs. 5000 Rs. 6000 Rs. 8000 Rs. 9000 Non IEEE/ACM/CSI 250 USD 350 USD Rs. 7000 Rs. 8000 Rs. 5000 Rs. 6000 Rs. 8000 Rs. 9000
* Each paper should be registered separately with full registration fee.
** Full-time student members are not entitled for any kind of exemption of fees like IEEE, CSI and ACM membership benefits.
***Note: Part-time Research scholars will not be considered as any category of student. If all authors are students at the time of registration, at least one full registration within the period of early registration of Rs 5,000 must be done against each paper.
- If availing 30% discount on Regular Registration Fees, IEEE/CSI/ ACM (Reg. Fee: Rs. 5600/-) members must send scanned copy of live membership IEEE/CSI/ACM card
- Orginal Student Id Card/IEEE/CSI/ACM Membership card has to be shown in conference regsitration desk on the day of registration.
- Kindly rename all files with your PAPER ID (for example if paper id is 256: 256_CRC.pdf, 256_CRC.docx, 256_Copyright).
- Click here for processing payment
- Click Check Box to proceed for payment & Proceed
- Select Sikkim as State
- Select Payment Category as ICACCP-2017_08 to 10 sep 2017 under Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Technology
- Provide details (Do not forget to mention Paper ID)
- Save the copy of payment receipt
Use following link for registration: http://icaccpa.in/registration
Guidelines for Camera Ready Paper Submission
The format for the camera-ready manuscript is available above. Please follow the format and reviewers’ comments strictly and submit your camera-ready manuscript in a zip file which will contain following documents:
Copyright form filled and signed by all author(s) as per as accepted in LNEE/ AISC series. Send suitable copy right form (AISC or LNEE) for the same.
Camera Ready Paper in word or latex (Orginal source copy) as well as PDF format.
Signed Author’s agreement form.
- The above documents must be in zip file and send the zip file to email@example.com with Subject Line as " CRC Submission <Your Easy Chair Paper ID> and also upload the Camera Ready Paper in Easychair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaccp2017 on or before 20th August 2017